I was actually inspired by a picture I saw from The Cat Eyes Have Its Blog
This is my recreation:
It's SUPER easy and SUPER cute :)
THESE ARE THE THINGS YOU WILL NEED:
A Nail Color
(I used "For Audrey" by China Glaze)
A Spot Color
(I used "The Next CEO" by Nicole by OPI)
A Stripe/Line Color
(I used a black color by Stripe Rite)
A Top Coat
(I used an Essie Top Coat)
STEP 1:
Clip and file nails as needed.
STEP 2:
If you choose, apply a base coat to your nails (I don't)
STEP 3:
Choose your color
I obviously chose a turquoise color
"For Audrey" by China Glaze
STEP 4:
DOT on a spot color,
I went with a bronze color "The Next CEO" by Nicole by OPI
I just took the same brush the nail polish came with to dot it on.
No fancy tools needed :)
Don't try to make the spots perfect.
Cheetah spots aren't perfect circles :)
STEP 5:
With a skinny brush and black polish,
Draw on thick black lines surrounding the spots.
(Just look at the picture for reference)
STEP 6:
Add smaller spots with the same skinny brush and black polish
STEP 7:
Top it off with a top coat!
xox Stephanie


I love this, you make it sound so easy! I love the whole color combo very pretty!!
ReplyDeletethanks ! :)
Delete